We are looking to appoint an excellent teacher of Mathematics who has a love for the subject to join our team as Assistant Head of Department. You will be supporting the Head of Department, a Teach First Ambassador, to continue to raise standards of student attainment and to monitor and support student progress.
This post is essential to the Academy’s continuing improvement and its desire to provide excellence for the young people and families it serves. You will be working within a high performing team, delivering a curriculum which includes A2 Mathematics.
Information about All Saints’ Academy:
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind, and spirit - the whole person. We are a faith Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
All Saints’ Academy was rated “Good” for the second time in December 2018:
• All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
• Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
• Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
• There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we can offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Entry into the Teachers Pension Scheme.
- Free access to the onsite gym facility.
- Cycle Scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
How to Apply:
Ad reference #
All Saints' Academy,